Make Your Business Sustainable
identify your impacts and build an action plan
Accelerate your business Sustainability
For business leaders and people given sustainability responsibility for their organisations.
Build your sustainability reputation, boost your employee & customer engagement and build a practical action plan to progress.
This practical, business outcome focused training consists of 7 modules which you can complete at your own pace.
Take this course if you want to:
- Define what sustainability means for your business
- Create your business case for being sustainable
- Identify your business impacts – environmental, social and economic
- Create a practical action plan to progress your business sustainability
- Be able to use a sustainability framework to apply to future business decisions
- Have the tools to communicate your sustainability progress to customers, employees and investors
The benefits from applying the outputs include:
- Increased sustainability reputation with customers, employees and investors
- An employee engagement boost
- Market development, product development and cost saving opportunities for your business
- A framework to proactively manage impacts, risks and opportunities arising from the sustainability agenda
“As a global business, sustainability is really important to us. The course was a good combination education, real business examples and ideas for action in our business. I would recommend to anyone who want to really progress sustainability in their business.”
Managing Director, BMI Global Education, UK
“I would have no hesitation recommending anyone in business to take this course. It really makes you consider and find actions that will move you forward sustainably and profitably.”
Jayne Harris Director, Montare Recruitment, Australia
“This course is a great opportunity and game changer for businesses. The SDG framework can be readily applied and enables you to communicate what you’re doing. Do well from doing good really does sum this up nicely!!”